|Monday, April 18th.
9:30-11:30PM CT: Griff’s Little Theatre with A C Griffith. Griff shares a little news, a little humorous dialog, and some great old time radio to lift YOUR spirits in these challenging times just like it did for your grandparents.
Tonight’s special show commemorates the 150th anniversary of the War Between the States, which began with the firing on and subsequent surrender of Ft. Sumter in Charleston Harbor, South Carolina on April 12-13th, 1861:
- Polk Miller and his Old South Quartet, The Bonnie Blue Flag (1913).
- Columbia Orchestra, Dixie (1908).
- Interview with Confederate soldier Julius Franklin Howell, 24th Virginia Calvary (1947).
- Speech by Dr. Douglas Southall Freeman at the Dedication of the historic Wilber McLean House, the site of Confederate General Robert E. Lee’s surrender at Appomattox, Virginia. (April 16, 1950). Dr. Freeman’s father Buford Walker Freeman was with Lee when he surrendered on April 9, 1865
- Sergei Rachmaninoff, Schubert Serenade (1942).
Original Confederate Flag that
was hoisted at Ft. Sumter
Doctor Prepper's "Making the Best of Basics" is
now available in both printed and digital versions.
CLICK HERE to get your copy!