Self-Reliance Revolution 03-16-2011

Wednesday, March 16th.

7:00PM-9:00PM CT: Self-Reliance Revolution Show with Kellene Bishop, the “Preparedness Pro.”

Tonight’s Topic: Medical Preparedness. (Carried over from last week.) Boy howdy are we gonna ruffle some feathers tonight! Wait until you hear about what you’re eating and what it’s doing to your heart, your hormones, and even your diabetes! As always though, there’s a perfect counter-action available that’s delicious, so much more healthy for you, and will actually aid you in reversing obesity, type II diabetes, polycystic ovarian disease, and so many other ailments you may have thought you were stuck with the rest of your life.

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Self-Reliance Revolution 03-16-2011

1. admin says:

Hi Scott:

Here’s Kellene’s response: “Hey Folks. Rather than write a big, honkin’ article on this, I elected to simply post the radio show I did Wednesday night that covers it in-depth…”

More here: http://www.preparednesspro.com/blog/all-natural-defenses-against-radiation-poisoning/

Hope this helps.

2. ScotQ says:

Is there an easy link to all of the suggestions that you made in your show in being prepared for radiation poisoning? I am meaning foods to eat, herbs to take, clays to use, etc.

3. Cathy says:

Thank you! They have a 6lb container of the clay.

4. admin says:

It looks like we’ve found the problem and it has to do with the way Firefox caches (stores) web pages on your PC.

Clearing your Firefox cache regularly will eliminate a LOT of technical problems that can otherwise can creep up over time, such as unwanted pages showing up in your Firefox browser.

For information on how to clear your Firefox browser cache and why you want to do it regularly (I recommend at least daily) go here:

If you ever see that BTR ad page again after you’ve cleared your Firefox cache today, please let me know immediately using the Contact Form at the top of this page.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Iezzi

VP Operations,
    Get Ready! Network LLC

Producer and Show Coordinator:

5. razr says:

Thank you for this show….you have “never” steered me wrong…..well with one exception (you called me dear)you may as well just said you ticked me off..lol……I trust your judgement as you have never given me bad advise…..From the first time I started reading your blog…I realized you were right….now Montana people stock up naturally..(we do get a lot of snow in the mountains)….However , I haver taken it to a new level…..and will up it even more….I feel comfortable with my freeze dried foods, sprouts,volcano stove,sun oven and all the food I buy inbetween…..and that is thanks to you my friend…..I have found that the friends that considered me a little weird, now are starting to think that I may be a little smarter…..even my super shopper girlfriend that come’s here once a year….while my leg was broke she took a big check and went shopping…..3 pages of legal pad’s with at least a dozen of each item….she said her head was spinning…lol took her 12 hours… I would never have done this if not for you…..I am not going to worry about radiation….already have bentonite…..I am converting here ,but slow

6. admin says:

Hi Tiffany:

You might find this article helpful:

Rosemary Found to Offer Best Protection against Radiation Poisoning

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/026079_rosemary_cancer_health.html#ixzz1HFlb7FFI

7. admin says:

Hi DeeDee:

We are looking into getting our shows transcribed, but it is an expensive proposition. If we could find a way to do it that would at least cover our costs we’d be more than happy to make written transcripts available. Any suggestions?

8. Tiffany says:

I heard that Rosemary can also help to, what are your thoughts on Rosemary to help with radiation?

9. admin says:

You make a good point, John, which is why we advocate preparedness and self-reliance as a LIFESTYLE instead of a thing you do to prepare for the end of the world. Big difference!

10. admin says:

Hi Dana:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It appears that in certain cases BlogTalkRadio is “hijacking” (redirecting) our live show link to this page of theirs without our knowledge or permission and we WILL be taking action to get the problem resolved ASAP. Please accept our apologies.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Iezzi

VP Operations,
    Get Ready! Network LLC

Producer and Show Coordinator:

11. DD says:

Is there a way I can get a print out of your radio broadcast? I do so much better with the written word than the hearing. I did listen to the show. I’m just asking, don’t mean to be bother.
    DeeDee

12. Cathy says:

Hi, where can I purchase the Redmond clay in bulk?

13. John says:

I have been prepping for the last 12 years. After doing a lot of reseach on radiation poisoning, Chernobyl, and nuclear power plants, I have come to the conclusion that it is pointless to continue in my prepping activities and expenses. WHY? I primarily prep for the event if the electrical power grid goes down. However, if the electrical power grid goes down, then eventually all of the nuclear power plants in the USA will melt down and spread radiation over the entire continent making it impossible for animal life, human life, and plant life to exist.

With the electrical grid down, then there is no electricity to keep those water pumps going to cool down the rods. Even if the diesel run generators kick in to keep the pumps going, they will eventually run out diesel. It will be nearly impossible to get more diesel to the generators once they go dry, because road will be clogged up with cars, traffic lights will not work, there will be no electricity to pump the diesel out of the storage tanks and then into the trucks. With the electrical grid totally down, workers at nuclear power plants will more than likely just go home and not even try to keep the unit going.

If all 104 nuclear power plants melt down, the spread of radiation will be so intense across this part of the planet that plants will not grow, animals will die, water will be contaminated, the entire nation will become a dead zone.

Even if you survive the radiation by taking bentotite clay, Iodate, and other chelation techniques…once your freezed dried food runs out, you will not be able to grow a garden. You will not be able to raise chickens, all of the wild fish and game animals will die. There will be nothing left for you to survive on once the entire land is contaminated with radiation.

The only reason I can see to prep is in order to have food if you become unemployed, or for temporary disasters such as floods, snow, and earthquakes. In these scenarios you only need about 3 months supply of food and water. But, to prep for an event where the electrical grid goes down is hopeless, because without electricity nuclear power plants around the world will MELT DOWN.

John

14. Dana Broyles says:

I found that if you don’t hit on “audio MP3” it will take you to a website for setting up a talk radio show.

15. admin says:

Here is Kellene’s reply:

Steve:

I have NO idea what in the world you’re carrying on about. The link goes directly to the download of the show which was recorded on Wednesday night’s broadcast. That broadcast was specifically about the all-natural options for controlling radiation poisoning. Perhaps you’re not navigating the page properly. I click on the exact same link and I am able to download the show to my computer. Right there in the upper left hand corner of the text box is where you “click to download.” It plays immediately. I have no idea what you mean about “spam.”

Kellene

16. Steve says:

I wanted to hear about the “all-natural” radiation defense, yet all I find here is spam… I’m disappointed.

A fellow on ebay is selling supplements with 400 micrograms ok KI, but the loading dose for an teen to adult is 130 milligrams, 130mg/40microg = 325 tablets! So much for his natural defense.

I had wondered if there was a kelp or dried sea veggies (Japan/Korean people eat a lot of sea veggies) that actually would over several days even approach 30 milligrams.

See FDA’s recommendation: